Wednesday, August 02, 2006

A Little Bit About the Wedding


Let's talk flowers.

My Aunt Jennifer was absolutely amazing and helped me and my bridesmaids make the most beautiful flowers for my wedding. I can't thank her enough for her expertise that she shared with us. I was a little naive thinking about how I wanted them to be done, and they probably would have looked very handmade if she hadn't been there!

she taught us some floral basics and things were so beautiful afterwards. I don't think I've seen such beautiful flowers in my life! My bridesmaids and fabulous Aunts (my Aunt Debbie came to help as well) and me put in about 40 man hours, and I am still blown away with the results!

Just having a bit of time with all these beautiful woman was also a lot of fun. It helped me to relax, or perhaps just focus on something else rather than the wedding. We were definitly focused on the task at hand, not the big event!
And the final results on the big day! I can't thank these wonderful women enough!

The essential bouquet shot! That was probably the moment that I realized I was nervous before the wedding, when I was trying to tie the ribbon around my bouquet, and couldn't get it. Fortunatly, my bridesmaids came to my rescue.

No comments: