Wednesday, April 18, 2007

A little Sweater

Well I finally finished the ribbon-edged cardigan by Debbie Bliss. Now I just need to find a baby to model it. My neighbour said I could borrow her little boy. I better get my act together before he is too big! It went together quite easily, and I was actually suprised at how much wool was left over. I was a little nervous because I was using some very special wool that Kelsey brought me from Vancouver, and the woman that dyes the yarn is going on sabatical, so no more will be avaialable, (It's Sweet Georgia Yarn). I might even have enough left over for a little hat or booties. Maybe one of these days I'll get busy making the baby to go in them, but not for a couple of years!


The only problem that I had, was that I modified the gauge, and now, I'm not sure if any buttons will actually fit through the button holes! Oh well.

Without further adieu, the cardi!

No comments: